Non puoi effettuare un nuovo ordine dal tuo paese. United States
For the understanding and simplification of certain terms used herein, it is first determined that:
The "Company" will determine the Company's INTEGRAL
"Site" will determine the website jewelrydrinks.com whose sign is Jewelry Drinks
The website "www.jewelrydrinks.com" is produced (the Site) by the Company L'INTEGRALE, SARL with capital of 10,265 Euros whose registered office is 293 chemin des Vernèdes, 83480 PUGET-SUR-ARGENS, FRANCE, registered Register of Commerce and Companies of Fréjus under number 452978182. in this legal notice, any reference to "Jewelry Drinks" refers to the establishment of the company Drinks Jewelry L'INTEGRALE located 293 chemin des Vernèdes, 83480 PUGET-SUR -ARGENS, FRANCE. Tel: 09 67 15 54 30 or email@example.com
By accessing and using the Site, you unconditionally accept the application of the Terms and Conditions and clauses applicable to protection of personal data (see the Charter of Personal Data).
The user should consult the online regularly.
To access the Site, you must be of legal drinking age and / or purchase of alcohol under the laws in force in your country of residence (the highest being that age considered).
The hardware and software required for Internet access and the Site are the responsibility of users of the Site.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate access to all or part of the Site, its content or services offered on the Website, without notice and without this being liable to give rise any compensation in favor of a user.
It is strictly forbidden to modify the software elements of the Site in order to gain unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may contain links to other sites or other Internet sources. To the extent that the Company can not control these sites and external sources, the Company can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or other material available on these sites or external sources. In addition, the Company may not be responsible for any damages or losses (actual or alleged) arising directly or indirectly from the use of such content, goods or services available on such external sites or sources.
Each user of the Site guarantees:
- Have the legal age to consume and / or buying alcohol under the laws in force in his country of residence;
- Use the Website for lawful, personal use, excluding any use for commercial purposes without prior written consent of the Company;
- That, if necessary, the data it provides is accurate, sincere and current.
Users must be on the site responsible behavior, lawful, courteous and respectful of the rights of other users of the Site, the Company, its affiliates and third parties.
The user must refrain from:
- Upload to the site, post, email or transmit by any means any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website, servers or networks connected to the Site or disobey any requirements, procedures, rules or regulations; -
- Attempt to undermine the operation of the Site, including exposing the site to a virus, causing a consultation overload (bandwidth), overloading the server by sending "spam" or burdening the messaging service of the Website;
- See information that is not intended or access a server or account which the user is not authorized to access it;
- Seek to evaluate, observe or test the vulnerability of the Site or breach security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of the Company;
- Perform an illegal activity or any other activity likely to prejudice the rights of the Company, its suppliers, service providers, retailers, advertisers and others, and refrain from encouraging others there;
- Upload to the Site, transmit, post or put by any means available for advertising or promotional material unsolicited or unauthorized, of "junk mail," "spam," of "chain letters" or any other form of solicitation ;
- Send by e-mail or transmit by any other means any content from the Site to people who are not of legal age to consume and / or purchase alcohol in their country of residence
Each user agrees to comply with all laws, rules and procedures relating to the behavior of online users and the transmission of technical data.
Where appropriate, the Company may terminate at any time the right of access to the Site from a user if it does not comply with its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to the right of the company to seek damages.
Site users are solely responsible for content they post on the Site and the consequences of their dissemination. The Company does not endorse any content, opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed by users on the Site, and disclaims any liability for the content posted on the Site.
However, the Company reserves the right (but not obliged) to decide whether the content posted by users respects the requirements specified in the Terms of Service and may remove any Content that violates these Terms and Conditions and / or prohibit access of a user to the Site due to the submission of such content at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion.
You agree that the Company may freely use, without restriction and free of charge, the content posted on the Site.
The Site and each of its components (such as text, directory, software, animations, photographs, illustrations, images, diagrams, soundtracks, texts, logos, marks and designs), including software components required for operation Website, databases and newsletter (hereinafter the "Content") may contain confidential information and data protected by the law of intellectual property or any other applicable law. Thus, unless otherwise stated on the Site, intellectual property rights in the Content are the exclusive property of the Company, it does not grant the user any license or right other than to consult the Site.
It is also prohibited to the user to copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile, assign, sublicense or transfer in any way whatsoever any right pertaining to the Content or the Site.
The Company strives to provide the best of its abilities the accuracy and updating of information published on the Site. However, the Company can not guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available to users on the Site.
The Company provides access to the site free of charge and disclaims any liability:
• for any interruption of the Site;
• any inaccuracy or omission in the Content available on the Site;
• any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion of a third party;
• and more generally for all direct and indirect damage, whatever the causes or consequences that may arise as a result of access to the Site resulting from any information provided directly or indirectly by the Site ..
The Terms and Conditions, and the Charter of Personal Data to which reference is made are governed by French law.
Unless otherwise provided by mandatory, any dispute concerning the contents and use of the Site is the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence, including in the case of third parties , multiple defendants or summary proceedings or on request.